Thursday, September 13, 2007

Storm growth and botnets in general

I am not much involved (recent job changes) with highly exposed servers and services (webhosting) anymore so my time spent eg. fighting spam (botnets play an huge role here of course) has decreased.

After the recent job changes, my interest in security has not decreased, but focus seems to have moved, more toward intrusion/extrustion detection and penetration testing. I hope I can keep exploring that path, with some interesting posts here.

But anyway, after reading about the continuing Storm botnet growth, I wanted to take some of my old notes and urls to this blog. Here is a quick list of good urls to get you started with botnets in general:
And some posts about the Storm botnet structure, growth and operation:

No comments: